Security & Returns Policy
We are very confident our buckles and jewelry will meet and surpass your expectations. However, if you are not completely satisfied for any reason, you may return your order within 30 days from the date of shipment for a full refund or exchange.
Returning Your Order
Please follow these steps to return or exchange your item(s):
- Contact us and request a Return Authorization Code.
- Please write your Return Authorization Code on the outside of the shipping box on the front of the package so it is clearly visible.
- Send your item(s) with original packing materials, return form, and original invoice to us by an insured carrier and retain the tracking number for your records. We are not responsible for items lost or damaged while shipping. Please do not write "jewelry" or any other jewelry-related words on the outside of the package.
Send your package to: Gist Inc., 4385 Pleasant Valley Road, Placerville, CA 95667
- After we receive your package, our Quality Assurance Department will verify the condition & authenticity of the returned item(s).
- A refund or customer credit (for exchanges) will be issued within 7 business days. All refunds will be issued in the original form of payment. Please allow one monthly billing cycle for the credit to appear on your credit card statement.
Returns and Exchanges are subject to the following restrictions:
- The original Invoice and a Return Authorization Code must accompany the returned item.
- The item must be returned in its original condition, unworn and unaltered in any way.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Items that have been worn and damaged due to client negligence cannot be returned.
- Special orders and engraved items are not returnable. If there was an error made on our part, we will happily exchange your order.
Out of Stock Items:
We make every effort to ship your order in a timely manner, but occasionally an item is temporarily out of stock. An email will be sent regarding when the item will be re-stocked for shipment and the customer has the option to request a return/credit for the out-of-stock item. All items are subject to availability of materials.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Product Warranty Policy
The quality and craftsmanship of a Gist Silversmiths product speaks for itself. Gist Silversmiths will warranty materials and workmanship at the discretion of the manufacturer. If it has been determined that the product has been misused or abused by neglect, Gist Silversmiths reserves the right to void any warranty.
Please refer to product cleaning instructions as related to material composition in our F.A.Q section. Use of inappropriate cleaning substances will void the warranty.
Cuff Bracelets are not made to withstand excessive bending and manipulation to resize. Slight adjustments can be made to seek an adequate opening to “roll” the cuff on and off of your wrist, but the materials are not durable enough to withstand continual adjustments.
Money clips are not hinged and therefore will not withstand excessive bending.
Gist Silversmiths will NOT warranty products due to rust or corrosion. Bits and spurs WILL rust if not properly cared for and it is the consumer’s responsibility to store them clean and dry. Applying wax or oil to a clean surface and joints will insure the continued proper working of all moving pieces.
The equine sport can be a hazardous activity that may subject the participant to severe injury or death. Bits and spurs sold by Gist Silversmiths are not warranted or guaranteed for any specific strength, application or usability. Responsibility for the decision to use any product offered for sale by Gist Silversmiths rests solely on the user. Having no control over the use or the misuse of the above mentioned products, Gist Silversmiths assume no liability or responsibility connected to any damage, injury, death or expense of any kind arising out of the use, or inability to use, any of the products offered for sale or made by Gist Silversmiths.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) security for all online transactions involving our client's sensitive information. SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private and integral. SSL is an industry standard and is used by millions of websites in the protection of their online transactions with their customers. Read more about SSL security here.
Safe Purchases Over the Phone
If you would prefer complete your Ready To Wear purchase over the phone, please contact Gist Silversmiths at 1-800-456-4478 in the continental U.S. or 530-644-8000 for International orders, and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have, and process your credit card order.